c. Disconnecting Shelter Power Cable
1. Disconnect male end of shelter
cable (1) from power distribution panel (2).
d. Disconnecting Power Distribution Panel from
1. Ensure all circuit breakers (1) in the
power distribution panel (2) are in the OFF position.
2. Ensure all shelter power cables (3) are
disconnected from the power distribution panel (2).
3. A qualified electrician should disconnect
power distribution panel power cable (4) from the
power distribution panel (2) and the power source
IAW TM 5-6150-226-13&P.
2. Unscrew locking ring (3) on receptacle (4)
remove cable connector (5) from receptacle J1 on
shelter power entry panel (6).
3. Replace dust cap (7).
4. Clean cable (1) and store in shelter.