(5) Lower the upper die onto the lower die;
(1) After capscrews have been tightened
again be sure that the alinement pins of the upper die fit
(b(6) above), mark the bottom of the support plate for
smoothly into the holes in the lower die.
drilling. Marking is done up through the pin holes in the
base of the press.
(6) Insert the dowel pins in the newly drilled
holes, and seat the pins with a hammer.
(2) Raise the upper die, remove the nuts,
washers, and capscrews, and remove the lower die from
(7) Tighten the capscrews.
the base of the press.
(8) Raise the upper die.
(3) Drill and ream 0.2494 + 0.0003 inch
diameter holes in support plates to receive the dowel
(4) Reinstall the lower die, and leave the
Section III. PRESSURE GAGE
The pressure gage will be calibrated at intervals specified in TB 750-109. Calibration will be performed as specified in