(3) STOCK NUMBER column. This column lists the NSN for the associated part number and
manufacturer identified in the PART NUMBER and FSCM columns to the left.
(4) FIG. column. This column lists the number of figure where the item is identified/located in Sec-
tion II and III.
(5) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
C-5. Special Information. Use the following subparagraphs as applicable.
a. USABLE ON CODE. The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the Description col-
umn heading. Usable codes are shown as "UOC: . . . . . . . . " in the Description Column (justified left) on the
first line applicable item description/nomenclature. Uncoded items are applicable to all models. Iden-
tification of the usable on codes used in the RPSTL are:
b. Fabrication Instructions. Bulk materials required to manufacture items are listed in the Bulk
Material Functional Group of this RPSTL. Part numbers for bulk materials are also referenced in the
description column of the line item entry for the item to be manufactured/fabricated. Detailed fabrica-
tion instructions for items source codes to be manufactured or fabricated are not applicable.
c. Assembly Instructions. Detailed assembly instructions for items source coded to be assembled
from component spare/repair parts are not applicable. Items that make up the assembly are listed im-
mediately following the assembly item entry or reference is made to an applicable figure.
d. Kits. Line item entries for repair parts kits appear in a group Section II. (Not Applicable).
e. INDEX NUMBERS. Items which have the word BULK in the figure column will have an index
number shown in the item number column. This index number is a cross-reference between the Na-
tional Stock Number/Part Number Index and the bulk material list in Section II.
f. Associated Publications. The publication(s) listed below pertain to (insert applicable equipment
nomenclature) and its components:
NOTE: Associated publications shall not be listed herein combined narrative and RPSTL manuals.
C-6. How to locate Repair Parts.
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which
the item belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly
groups, and listings are divided into the same group.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and note the item number.