Instructions in this section are published for the
information and guidance of personnel responsible for operation of
the aircraft hydraulic test stand. It is essential that the
operator knows how to perform every operation for which the equip-
ment is capable
1-43 Starting The Test Stand.
(A) Preparation for Starting.
(1) Set the brake lever assembly securing the test stand
(2) Open the engine compartment and control panel door
CAUTION: ALWAYS KEEP ENGINE COMPARTMENT TOP AND
SIDE DOORS OPEN DURING OPERATION.
(3) Perform Operators daily services listed in paragraph 2 - 8
(4) Connect the coupling halves of the test stand to the
corresponding outlets of the aircraft to be tested.
Keep unused couplings capped with the dust protective
(B) Electrical Starting.
(1) Open the fluid bypass valve by turning the handle
(2) Pull the choke control out.
(3) Pull the throttle control to one quarter open position
(4) Place the ignition switch in the ON position.
(5) Push the starter switch until engine starts.
(6) Open the choke control until the engine operates
(7) Operate the engine at 1000 to 1400 rpm for approx-
imately 10 minutes to warm engine up to normal