TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
3-52. Main pump motor and fill pump motor-Replace
This task covers:
Removal and Installation
Tool Kit, Aircraft Mechanics General NSN 5180-00-323-4692
Para. 3-18 top and side panels removed.
REMOVAL - MAIN PUMP MOTOR
1. Disconnect and remove tubing leading from reservoir to 4-way valve bottom connection to free area over top of
2. Disconnect all tubing to main pump.
3. Disconnect volume and compensator control rods.
4. Disconnect conduit and electrical connections inside the motor connection box.
5. Attach suitable lifting device, remove four mounting nuts, washers and bolts and lift motor and pump assembly out
through top of test stand.
GO TO NEXT PAGE