TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
3-55. Switches, circuit breakers, and lights-Replace (cont.)
REMOVAL - CIRCUIT BREAKERS AND OTHER ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS
1. Lower towbar and open both front doors
Make sure electrical power to the test stand is shut off.
2. Disconnect wiring and remove mounting hardward from the item or items to be replaced.
3. Remove components from the panel to the extent necessary for maintenance or repair.
INSTALLATION - SWITCHES AND LIGHTS
1. Install transformer, hourmeter, four lights, three pushbuttons and two selector switches with mounting hardware.
2. Connect wiring using electrical wring diagram, figure 1-5 as a guide.
3. Install cover behind left side of instrument panel.
4. Disengage props, lower overhead cover and close doors.
INSTALLATION - CIRCUIT BREAKERS AND OTHER ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS
1. Install components in the electrical components panel with mounting hardware as necessary.
2. Connect wiring to devices using electrical wiring diagram figure 1-5 as a guide.
3. Close doors, raise and secure towbar.
END OF TASK