TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
This task covers:
Removal and Installation
Tool Kit, Hydraulic NSN 5180-00-323-4891
Para. 3-18 Top and sides removed.
REMOVAL - MAIN PUMP
1. Disconnect all tubing and lines to and from the main pump assembly.
2. Disconnect balance control and compensator control at the pump.
3. Support main and boost pump assembly with sling of overhead lifting device.
4. Disconnect main pump from motor by removing twelve mounting bolts and washers.
5. Remove pump out of bottom of test stand.
GO TO NEXT PAGE