TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
3-67. Cooler - Replace
This task covers:
Removal and Installation
Para. 3-18 Top and sides removed.
1. Disconnect temperature gage line which runs across the top and down the side of the cooler shroud cover.
2. Remove bolts, washers, nuts and spacers to free the fill pressure filter switch and low pressure filter switch located on
left side of cooler fan shroud cover.
3. Disconnect conduit and electrical wiring in motor connection box.
4. Disconnect lines and tubing on the fan side of the cooler assembly.
5. Disconnect the low pressure filter to manifold piping (top and bottom).
6. Remove four nuts, bolts and washers securing the cooler fan assembly to the chassis and remove assembly from the
GO TO NEXT PAGE