TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
3-73. Valve - Replace (cont.)
INSTALLATION - LOW PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
1. Install valve at cooler outlet manifold.
2. Connect fitting between valve and cooler manifold.
3. Connect line from valve to tee feeding four way valve and flowmeter.
INSTALLATION - FILL SYSTEM RELIEF VALVE
1. Locate on the control panel, see figure 2-1.
2. Tighten fitting at the front of the control panel.
3. Connect fitting behind the control panel.
INSTALLATION - FLOW CONTROL VALVE AND BYPASS VALVE
1. Install valves on the control panel with four mounting bolts and washers on each valve, see figure 2-1.
2. Install handle on each valve with one nut and washer.
3. Install lines and tubing to valve in back of control panel.
INSTALLATION - CHECK VALVES
1. Install one three-eighths inch check valve at the base of the low pressure filter off of the fill system filter.
2. Connect three-eighths inch tubing and tee.
3. Screw one three-eighths inch check valve into the cooler outlet manifold.
GO TO NEXT PAGE