TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
3-73. Valves - Replace (cont.)
INSTALLATION - CHECK VALVES (Cont.)
4. Connect tubing to check valve.
5. Install a one inch and a three-eighths inch check valve in the four way manifold below the high pressure filter near the
main motor connection box.
6. Screw both valves into manifold and connect tubing.
INSTALLATION - BLEED VALVE
1. Install valve from back of control panel, see figure 2-1.
2. Mount with four screws and washers at front.
3. Screw on springs and knob at front of panel.
4. Connect tubing at back of control panel.
INSTALLATION - FOUR WAY VALVE
1. Install valves from back of panel. See Figure 2-1.
2. Install four bolts and washers from front of panel.
3. Connect tubing at the back of the control panel.
GO TO NEXT PAGE