TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
3-76. Fluid reservoir - Replace
This task covers:
Removal and Installation
Para. 3-18 Top and sides of test stand removed.
1. Drain reservoir and disconnect drain line under the reservoir.
2. Disconnect filler cap drain line.
3. Disconnect 1-1/2 inch return line on top of reservoir at opposite end from fill pump motor.
4. Disconnect 1-1/2 inch suction line on top of reservoir at pump end.
5. Disconnect fill pump line over top of reservoir.
6. Disconnect sending unit wire.
7. Remove four mounting nuts, washers and bolts.
8. Lift reservoir up an inch or two and slide out of the left side of the test stand.
GO TO NEXT PAGE