TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
3-76. Fluid reservoir - Replace (cont.)
1. Slid reservoir into place from left side of test stand.
2. Install four mounting bolts, washers and nuts.
3. Connect sending unit wire.
4. Connect fill pump line over top of reservoir.
5. Connect 1-1/2 inch suction line on top of reservoir at pump end.
6. Connect 1-1/2 inch return line on top of reservoir at opposite end from fill pump.
7. Connect filter cap drain line.
8. Connect ,drain line under reservoir.
9. Refill reservoir 3/4 to 7/8 full of hydraulic fluid conforming to MIL-H-83282.
END OF TASK