TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
Filter assemblies - Replace
REMOVAL - FILL SYSTEM FILTER
1. Disconnect two fluid lines at top of filter.
2. Remove two mounting bolts, lockwashers and nuts and remove complete filter from test stand.
INSTALLATION HIGH PRESSURE FILTER
1. Install filter on mounting bracket with "U" bolt and two nuts.
2. Connect two fluid lines and pressure sensor wires at top of filter.
INSTALLATION LOW PRESSURE FILTER
1. Attach filter assembly to mounting bracket with four washers and nuts.
2. Connect two fluid lines, one at the top and one at the bottom of the filter.
INSTALLATION FILL SYSTEM FILTER
1. Install filter with two bolts, lockwashers and nuts.
2. Connect two fluid lines at top of filter.
GO TO NEXT PAGE