TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
Gages - Replace (cont)
REMOVAL - OIL TEMPERATURE GAGE
1. Open rear doors.
2. Disconnect line at the low pressure filter manifold (under the low pressure filter), then remove all routing clamps.
This line is routed over the cooler fan shroud.
3. Remove three mounting screws and washers and pull gage out front of panel.
INSTALLATION LOW PRESSURE AND HIGH PRESSURE GAGES
1. Install gages through front of panel.
2. Attach low pressure gage to panel with three mounting screws. Attach high pressure gage to panel with three
mounting screws and washers.
3. Connect flexible hoses to gage in back of panel.
4. Install cover and tighten knurled nut.
INSTALLATION FILL PRESSURE GAGE
1. Install the gage through front of panel.
2. Attach to the panel with three screws and washers.
3. Connect the flexible hose to the gage in back of the panel.
GO TO NEXT PAGE