TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
Panel assembly - Replace
This task covers:
Para. 3-18 Top and sides removed.
1. Open rear doors.
2. Disconnect all fluid lines, tubing, flexible hoses and wiring from back of panel.
3. Remove volume and compensator control handles.
4. Remove four nuts, washers and bolts mounting the rear cover plate at the foremost ends of the test stand, and
remove cover plate.
5. Remove twelve bolts and washers mounting the panel to the chassis.
6. Use two people, lift the panel assembly from the test stand.
END OF TASK