3-95. Instruments-Calibration (CRC)
This task covers:
Tools and Equipment:
0-6000 PSI Standard Gage
0-300 PSI Standard Gage
Calibrated Standard Flowmeter
Test and doors open.
CALIBRATION - HIGH PRESSURE GAGE
1. Connect a suitable 0-6000 psi standard gage to the HP gage test port on the panel.
2. Operate system under normal condition. See Chapter 2 for operating instructions.
3. Compare the test stand gage readings with the readings on the standard gage at various points over the scale.
4. The gage readings must agree within one percent ±1/2 percent or less of full scale.
5. If the test stand gage readings are inaccurate or erratic, replace the gage.
GO TO NEXT PAGE