- Organizational maintenance
- Direct support maintenance
- General support maintenance
- Depot maintenance
REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LISTS
(Current as of 16 June 1969)
Section I. INTRODUCTION
This appendix lists the repair parts required for the performance of organizational maintenance of the jack,
hydraulic, tripod, 12-ton, fixed-height, FSN 1730-554-5436.
This Repair Parts and Special Tools Listing is divided into the following sections:
a. Basic Issue Items Section II. (Not applicable)
b. Maintenance and Operating Supplies Section III. (Not applicable)
c. Prescribed Load Allowance (PLA) Section) IV. (Not applicable)
d. Repair Parts Section V. A list of repair parts authorized for the performance of maintenance at the organizational
level in alphabetical sequence within each functional group.
e. Special Tools, Test and Support Equipment (ORG) - Section VI. (Not applicable)
f. Federal Stock Number and Reference Number Index - Section VII. This section is divided into the following
(1) Federal Stock Number Index Part 1. A list of Federal Stock numbers in ascending numerical sequence
appearing in all listings cross-referenced to figure and item number.
(2) Reference Number Index Part 2. A list of reference numbers in alpha-numerical sequence appearing in
all listings cross-referenced to manufacturer's code, figure and item number.
C-3. EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS.
The following provides an explanation of columns in the tabular lists in Section V.
a. Source, Maintenance, and Recoverability Codes (SMR).
(1) Source Code. Indicates the selection status for the listed item. The source Code used is:
Applies to repair parts which are stocked or supplied from General Services Administration Defense Supply
Agency or Army Supply System and authorized for use at indicated maintenance categories.
(2) Maintenance Code. Indicates the lowest category of maintenance authorized to install the listed item.
The maintenance level code used is:
(3) Recoverability Code. Indicates whether unserviceable items should be returned for recovery or salvage.
Items not coded are expendable.