SECTION I (Con't.)
Set the throttle control for an engine speed of
1800 rpm indicated by the tachometer. Rotate the
throttle clockwise to lock it in adjustment.
1-44 Stopping the Test Stand.
(A) Open the fluid bypass valve by turning handle of the
valve fully counterclockwise.
(B) Disconnect the 1 inch return line.
(C) Close the flow control valves.
(D) Idle the engine for 5 minutes to normalize engine temp.
(E) Place tie ignition switch in the OFF position and close
1-45 Operat ing Details.
(1) Open fluid bypass valve by turning handle fully clock-
(2) Open High pressure relief valve by turning handle fully
(3) Open compensator control by turning fully counterclock-
wise with screwdriver.
(4) Open reservoir shut off valve.
(5) Comet all. hoses to aircraft under test.
(A) Close the two flow control valves.
(B) Increase engine rpm to 2150.
(C) Adjust the pump delivery to requirements of the aircraft under
test with tie Fluid Volume Control, as indicated by the fluid
flow indicator. Turn the handle clockwise to increase delivery.
(D) Set selector valve for desired size outlet.