TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
3-67. Cooler - Replace (cont.)
1. Place cooler assembly in test stand and secure with four bolts, washers and nuts.
2. Connect manifold piping to low pressure filter and other lines and tubing to fan side of cooler assembly.
3. Connect electrical wiring and conduit to motor connection box.
4. Install fill pressure filter switch and low pressure filter switch located on left side of cooler fan shroud cover.
5. Install temperature gage line across top and down side of cooler shroud cover.
END OF TASK