TM 55-4920-442-13 & P
Instruments - Replace (cont)
REMOVAL - HIGH PRESSURE GAGE
1. Loosen thumb screw and remove gage cover.
2. Disconnect flexible hoses in back of panel.
3. Remove three screws and washers and pull gage out through front of panel.
REMOVAL FILL PRESSURE GAGE
1. Disconnect flexible hoses from gage in back of panel.
2. Remove three screws and washers from the gage.
3. Pull gage out from front of panel.
REMOVAL OIL TEMPERATURE GAGE
1. Disconnect line at the low pressure filter manifold (under the low pressure filter), then remove all routing clamps.
This line is routed over the cooler fan shroud.
2. Remove three mounting screws and washers and pull gage out of front of panel.
1. Install flowmeter from rear of panel.
2. Connect tubing at top and bottom rear of flowmeter.
3. Install four 10-32 pan head screws from front of panel.
GO TO NEXT PAGE