DS AND GS MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Section I. TROUBLESHOOTING
44. RAM WILL NOT RISE.
46. RAM RISES AND FALLS DURING EACH
47. JACK WILL NOT HOLD UP LOAD.
45. JACK WILL NOT RAISE CAPACITY LOAD.
48. JACK WILL NOT LOWER THE LOAD.
graph 50) .
Section II. HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
that secure the chain (16) to the pin assembly
a. Removal. Remove the pump assembly (para-
(2) Remove the 90-degree elbow (34) from
the pump body. Remove the vent assembly (29)
and the plug (27) and invert the pump assembly
to drain the oil.
(1) Slip the pump handle (1, figure 4) o u t
(3) Remove the two screws (5), four screws
of the pump handle socket (2). Pull the pin as-
(17), and six lockwashers (3) that secure the
sembly (15) and remove the pump handle socket
pump reservoir (26) and pump body gasket (25)
(2) from the pump body (18). Remove the pump
to the pump body (18) and remove the reservoir
piston pin (4) and the piston pin roller (39)
from the socket. Remove the two screws (14)